Mastodon Nachhilfe MATHS, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS N16 7 N16 7NR HACKNEY, MBA in Finance - University Topper with DistinctionrnBachelors in Engineering - with Distinction, N16 7NR HACKNEY Chemistry, Chemistry Nachhilfe in N16 7NR HACKNEY : Nachhilfe-Vermittlung
close

Cookie-Einstellungen

Zulassen:

Infos/Erklärung
Gemäß Ihrem Recht auf informierte Selbstbestimmung.

Nachhilfe Chemistry N16 7NR HACKNEY

Suche: Chemistry in N16 7NR HACKNEY  (1 Ergebnis)   

Nachhilfe in N16 7NR HACKNEY

Nachhilfe Chemistry UPTO A LEVEL

flag
ID 37061
aus N16 7 N16 7NR HACKNEY
Fächer:
MATHS, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS
Qualifikation:
MBA in Finance - University Topper with DistinctionrnBachelors in Engineering - with Distinction
Niveau:
UPTO A LEVEL
Details:
Nachhilfe Profilbild
I'm a Software Project Manager by Profession and I have earned MBA with Distinction from the University of Leicester. Also, I am MBA class topper and have scores of 91,*in many Advanced Finance topics. Additionally, I have scored a Distinction in my MBA Dissertation and my Dissertation has been selected to be a model Dissertation for all Masters Students I have a keen interest in teaching as I feel it is rewarding for me to use my knowledge to help others. I'm keen, enthusiastic, hard working and generally bring out the best in people. I have keen interest in Maths, English, Science, Chemistry, Physics subjects. I have scored A+ in most Advanced Mathematics Subjects such as Advanced Calculus, Statistics as well as in all Exams of GCSE equivalent and above. Additionally, I have also scored high marks in competitive exams such as - GMAT - 660, TOEFL-107, IELTS - 8.0 I have scored above 90 % in several Financial Certifications I have taught several students who have scored high grades in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics Tutoring Experience: I have many times in the past helped many students achieve success in their studies in mainly Maths, Chemistry and Science Also, I have taught several students who have scored very high marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics Also, in the past, when I was at engineering school, I taught engineering students in the years below me Tutoring Approach: My approach to teaching is essentially based on techniques that teachers I've found to be quite good in the past have used Essential components include attendance, class participation, and attentiveness, grasping of method and finally homework and testing. I teach the technique, test understanding by testing the pupil, make corrections (if necessary) then set homework to check that the student has grasped the topic. I also feel it is important to recall a topic sometime down the line to ensure full understanding Availability: Weekday Evenings and during Weekends rnQualifications 1. MBA with Distinction from University of Leicester, Class Topperrn1. Bachelors in Engineering ? First class with Distinctionrn2. GMAT ? 660/800, TOEFL - 107 /120, IELTS ? 8.0/9.0rn3. Senior Secondary Examinations in Maths, Science, Englishrn4. Scored above 90 % in several Financial Certifications Tutoring Preferences I would prefer to teach students either at my home or at the students home based on preferences My method of tutoring in on one-on-one basis and face to face.
Preis:
VHS (Verhandlungssache),  
ab ~11 €/h  info
Erreichbar:
 erreichbar via E-Mail  erreichbar via Facebook  info  Kontakt
Antworten auf Wissensfragen:
Blogbeiträge:
Keine

Nachhilfe in N16 7NR HACKNEY:
Für mehr Ergebnisse andere PLZ/Ort-Suche durchführen oder besser:
> einfach kostenlos anmelden!

...loading registration form ...
close
Wir suchen für Sie!
Jetzt einfach + kostenlos anmelden.
Wir übernehmen den Rest.
Erfolgreiche Vermittlung von Nachhilfe & Unterricht für Schüler, Studenten und Weiterbildung seit 2001!
Preise für den Nachhilfeunterricht:
Es gilt "Freie Vereinbarung" oder "VHS":
Wenn im Profil nicht anders genannt, können Sie den Ort, die Häufigkeit und die Vergütung im Vorgespräch unverbindlich und einvernehmlich absprechen.
Diese Regelung ermöglicht faire Vereinbarungen, die für beide Seiten positiv sind.
*unverbindliche Erfahrungswerte
Viel Erfolg!
close

Merkzettel ()